Thursday 13 May 2010

Rubbish At Updating My Blog


I am rubbish at updating my blog. It is official. I know no one is really on the edge of their seat waiting for my next post, but I would have liked to have been a bit better at updating.

I have a lot going on at the moment and feel like time is passing through my fingers like an unset jelly. I don't seem to realise until it is too late that something I feel like I have only just done was actually over a month ago!




This is what things look like to me at the moment, I am at the beginning of this and I have to crawl all the way to the end. It is very daunting and I have no idea what I am going to find at the end. But at least the sun is shining through parts of it.

I will post again before the month is out. I have made a promise to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment